Daydreamer





Glasses - Vintage
No Face Choker - Shop Chokers
Daydreamer Tee - Sarah Thursday
Matte Pinafore Pocket Skater Skirt - Black Milk
Spellbound HWMF Leggings - Black Milk
Platform Shoes - eBay

These pictures are the first one which my friend took of me outside using my new camera. I'm wearing two pieces from Black Milk Clothing along with a shirt of my favorite artist Sarah Thursday! Honestly, I didn't know if I want to wear the leggings or the pinafore skirt first so I combined both at the same time :D I didn't know that it actually looks quite good together. Normally I wear nothing or tights under skirts. The best thing about this piece is that it actually has pockets as well! I was so surprised as I loooovee clothes with pockets. I'm really happy about the quality too since these are the first things I own from Black Milk. I always have troubles to find clothes small enough for me so I'm happy that they offer small sizes too :)



6 comments :

  1. I looove this! The pinafore and leggings combo is so adorb! ♥

    skinnydecxflatte.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Looks so cute on you!
    Really like it, even if I normaly hate leggins AND skirt combined together.
    but i love this style! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so sweet thank you Diana! I also honestly hate the combination but I thought to give it a try because we know, fashion has no rules, literally x)

      Delete
  3. Hey, alles klar? Du antwortest mir nicht mehr. Das ist schade, weil ich nicht weiß, wieso. Ich habe deinen Blog gerne verfolgt, aber ich habe das Gefühl, dass du mich hier nicht mehr haben willst. Keine Ahnung.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE THIS LOOK!

    ledesolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete